Nero 7.10.0.1 Plugins -DTS + DD5.1

Sebire 22:54 02 Aug 07

I've brought the newest nero, to recombine my vob's ripped from dvd's using anydvd. but if its encoded in dts you have to buy the pluggin - well i tryed nero before i brought it so why cant i try the pluggin before i buy it,....
Does anybody know where you can download it,.... its the blue ray plugin that does it....Please help nero just give you links to the purchase page, and i would actually like to inverse the dts - and if i cant why purchase it....
I'd like to recode last of the mohicans so when they run throught the vally the right is left and the left is right with out the front rear and sub sonics..... then i'd reconstitue the picture into black and white using gamma as depth,.. a couple of sound effect such as a heart beat then spin the right to the left and around 360 ect. but i bet you cant do this with nero you can with virtual dub and thats free.......

So if anybody knows where to get it please tell me.... thanks...
P.s. PCADVISOR IS THE BEST MAGAZINE GOING EVER IVE BEEN READING IT SCINCE THE 90S AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER - SUBSCRIBE!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac