Nero 7 update, version ??

Ikelos 12:52 25 Dec 05

hi, can someone tell me how I find out which version i have, It is version 7 to start with, but i have just put the 100mb update in, but i am not sure it has installed, if i can find out which version is should be, i might be able to tell..

thanks

ps: hope the above makes sense...

bremner 12:56 25 Dec 05

Click Help > About Nero

Ikelos 13:00 25 Dec 05

hi, thats the bit i can not find..thanks :-(

pj123 14:14 25 Dec 05

If you have Nero Startsmart click on the Flame in the bottom righthand corner. Should tell you there. At least it does on mine but I am still on version 6. I tried version 7 but found it wanting so went back to 6.

Ikelos 21:28 25 Dec 05

hi, just tried it, and all that is there is the serial number i had to put in when i insalled it, but worth a try, thanks

I have now uninstalled it all, and reinstalled it, and i will leave the update out..

Stuartli 23:50 25 Dec 05

Where the serial number is displayed, you should also be able to immediately discover what version(s) of Nero are installed.

Also opening Nero BurningRom will bring up a version panel, which can also be found by clicking on Help in Nero and then About Nero etc.

Ikelos 09:00 26 Dec 05

Hi, good grief, you are right, you made that sound easy, nice one..thanks very much....

i will now start again.............

Stuartli 09:47 26 Dec 05

The Help>About relates to most programs and utilities...:-)

Try it, for instance, at the top of this web page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…