Nero 7 Update install failure

hagman777 21:46 08 May 06

Hi i recently installed Nero 7 Premium as an upgrade from Nero 6 i uninstalled Nero 6 and then installed 7 that worked fine i then tried upgrading 7 from Nero website and when i tried to install i got:- The currently installed version of Nero 7 is incompatible with this installer it must be uninstalled using the control panel before reinstalling with the current version. Can anyone please help.

Skills 23:27 08 May 06

Prehaps the current update needs to be a clean install rather than just over the top. Try downloading it and uninstalling your version and then enter you're seriel code into the install program when required.

hagman777 00:20 09 May 06

Hi so would the best way to do it is say use nero cleantool 7 download update and then enter license number surely it will only work the once ie with my current disc.

saintorsinner 06:06 09 May 06

i updated my nero recently to 7.2.0.3b and when i first tried to install it i received the same message as you. i then did clean install and had no problem. just make sure you make a copy of the serial number before cleaning with nero tools.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…