Nero 7 trial

Yeldarb 10:44 21 Nov 06

I tried this out from your DVD but decided against full programme.
However, now can't deinstall and the trailer has become a nuisance, popping up everywhere and blocking access to attachments, photos etc.
Help ! Yeldarb

De Marcus™ 10:55 21 Nov 06

Use click here to uninstall it.

Yeldarb 11:21 21 Nov 06

Thank you De Marcus
Actually Nero 7 programme has not been install, as such. It is the trailer advert which is the problem. It gives no outlet by which I can close it. But I appreciate your interest
Yeldarb

mattyc_92 16:25 21 Nov 06

Have you tried uninstalling it via the 'Add or Remove Programs' option in the Control Panel?

Yeldarb 14:19 22 Nov 06

Many thanks De Marcus and Mattyc_92. Now why didn't I think of that ( Control Panel) It worked a treat. You MUST be a genius !

I had examined the Nero 7 trial from the DVD sent by PCAdvisor. Very interesting but too expensive for my purposes and not much to add over Nero 6 .... but I just couldn't get rid of the trailer which got in the way of everything
I call that agressive selling !

Highbury Jim 19:39 23 Nov 06

I tried the trial version of nero 7, Made several photo video albums & DVDs to play on my DVD all work o. k. but now my trial period is finised & I am back with nero 6. The video files I made with nero 7 are not recognized. Does this mean I have to re-edit all my photo files from start, or does somebody out there no how I can use my files made with nero 7. Help.

Yeldarb 22:34 23 Nov 06

Hello Highburyjim. I had the same experience but felt that Nero 7 did not have much new to offer at the price over Nero 6. Did you ?
But now I have just found that, by removing the
( rather persistent ) trial Nero 7 trailer, I have somehow managed to remove the Nero 6 also.

Should I give up computers for good ? ! ! ! !
Yeldarb

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…