nero 7 serial number

pookie 19:20 11 Feb 06

hi

i have nero 7. downloaded latest update/patch for it but when i go to install the download it asks for my licence (or maybe it's the serial) number. i've lost the paperwork. do you know where it's held within my existing nero 7 files? i've looked but can't see it.

many thanks

P

Skills 19:24 11 Feb 06

I havent got nero 7 but have 6 and found my serial in the registry under the key

hkey local machine \ software \ ahead \ nero fast cd burning plug in

pookie 19:55 11 Feb 06

many thanks - tried that but it says when installing 'incorrect serial number was used' and to enter it again.

any ideas?

P

curlylad 19:59 11 Feb 06

If you download Belarc advisory under the section software licences it will show the serial number for your Nero , get Belarc from here click here

Have a nice day !

Totally-braindead 20:21 11 Feb 06

Try click here and look under secrets

pookie 20:33 11 Feb 06

thanks guys - i've entered the serial and double checked it's correct but the nero update won't have it - maybe it's a glitch in the update rather than the code i'm entering??

curlylad 20:46 11 Feb 06

Did you get the number via the Belarc ?

If you did then you know that you have the correct serial number , you can then email Nero and explain that it must be a problem at their end !

Mikè 20:47 11 Feb 06
  pookie 19:23 12 Feb 06

thanks guys - still no good. curlylad - no the serial number didn't come up although it listed microsoft products and belarc itself. nero was listed ok under the software but not under the licences. it's one of those things that's annoying me rather than the fact i can't install the update. take it easy.

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5