Nero 7 Burning DVD

johnincrete 07:29 08 Jan 09

My problem is that I speak English & Nero is written in a foreign language called "Nero" so I can't find the option I need.
What I've done so far:
1. Collected video from YouTube using DVDVideoSoft
2. Imported the clips into Nero & produced some files in Nerovision\exported video called NVEEXport file type Movie Clip, Carol Concert, & Untitle Project both type Nero Document.

Help tells me (in Neroese)what to do but assumes I am in a Burn transaction!

Now what do I do to create a DVD that I can play on my DVD player attached to my TV. I do not want to edit the clips in any way nor produce a menu - just a DVD that plays when you put it inro the player.

I am used to capturing video from a camcorder and creating the DVD using Adove Elements but when I imported the YouTube downloads, there was no audio hence my first try with Nero. Maybe there is simple software for my simple mind!

eedcam 08:25 08 Jan 09

DVD Flick its free will author and burn uses imgburn to burn with Whic h is agreat burner click here thwe event flicki wont handle the file format thenn use Super to convert also free when the link opens use the other link that says mirror download
click here

gazzaho 10:33 08 Jan 09

Use Nero Vision in Nero's Start list to create your DVD. I would suggest selecting "Make Movie" in the right hand box of Nero vision drag all the files you want, to play into the right hand pane, remember you can only add about up to about 4GB worth of files on one DVD unless it's double layer, you never mentioned what format the files where, but Nero can handle most common types like .avi, .mpg, .wmv and so on, if it can't handle the file type it just won't load it.

When the files appear in the right hand pane drag them into the film type strip at the bottom of the window in the order you want from left to right and click next, this will take you back to the content screen where you can click more and then tick the "Create Chapters Automatically" to make browsing eaiser on DVD.

On clicking next again takes you to the menu creation screen, you say you don't want a menu so just select the drop down list at the upper right hand corner and select "Do not create menu" from here click next to go to the preview screen where you gaet a preview of your video. If you're happy click next again to go to the burn options screen, from here you can give the disk a name if you wish other than DVD then select "Burn" and the process will start.

I'm no expert and don't know all the working of Nero, but the method I describe above works fine for me, I hope it will work for you too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video