Nero 7

Michael_R 17:09 19 Jun 08

Hi, does anyone know the answer to this?
I was happily using Nero 7 cover designer with my Canon pixma IP3000 with no problems. I had to replace my printer with a Canon pixma IP4300 and I find that Nero 7 cover designer does not have this printer supported in the paper stocks. Consequently I am unable to print onto CD/DVDs as the registration is out when I try to use the old settings of the IP3000. There is a CD Printer (generic) option but this is even worse.
Any help, links, suggestions are welcome. I can fall back and use the software that came with the printer but it's nowhere near as good as Nero 7.
Thanks, Mike

jimv7 20:19 19 Jun 08

Have you tried updating nero, latest is 7.11.10.0.

click here

Michael_R 23:26 19 Jun 08

Thanks jimv7 I have just checked and I am upto date.

MCE2K5 23:53 19 Jun 08

Have you tried 23.2 Printer calibration on Page 64 click here

Or create your own custom Paper Stock 23.3 Paper Stocks window Same Page lower down.

Michael_R 15:10 20 Jun 08

I have looked at this but I looked again and I can't see any reference to the discs. I think it is for any paper, ie CD/DVD sticky labels.

Michael_R 23:10 20 Jun 08

Hi MCE2K5
I looked again at the paper stocks option and you are absolutley right. I can make up Paper Stocks for CD/DVDs here. All I have to do now is get the dimensions right.
Thanks to jimv7 and MCE2K5 for your help.
regards Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…