Nero 7

carryduff 12:33 29 Sep 07

I'd like to try Nero 7 and see a lot of cheap ones on Ebay. Are these legal and do they really work as well as the genuine versions? Thanks

Totally-braindead 12:52 29 Sep 07

You pays you're money and take your chance. Many will be proper legal copies but many may be hacked.
If you just want to try it when not go for a demo of it downloaded from their website or on the coverdisk of many magazines.
Personally I have stuck with Nero 6 as Nero 7 had a lot of problems, of course that was some time ago and they may have solved all the problems but Nero 6 does all I ask of it and is rock steady.
You could buy something like this click here but be aware theres different versions of Nero 7 and its damned confusing as to which you want, notice the print on this one at the bottom for example, some parts are only a trial.
I would also check with Novatech about the OEM part of it as I'm sure this is meant to be sold with hardware.
Downloading the demos the easiest option.

Totally-braindead 12:53 29 Sep 07

Info on what each of the suites actually include are on the Nero website, the one Novatech sell is Nero suite 1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…