Nero 6 - switch from CD to DVD?

georgemac 07:26 16 Mar 04

I selected cd mode when using nero 6 - no problems burning cd's.

However, I wnat to write a dvd, for data backup, but cannot find how to switch to dvd mode. I have looked at the help files and cannot find the answer.

I understand from the help files it may not be possible to write a multisession dvd (pity) but as I will use a dvd+rw I can easily delete it each time I want to update my data, although it will take a little longer.

Perhaps I should uninstall nero, reinstall and select dvd as the default?

grateful for any help.

Eric10 08:52 16 Mar 04

I mainly use the Nero Express interface and on the first page there is a dropdown list above the burning options that allows me to choose between Image Recorder [DVD], Image Recorder [CD-R/RW], LiteOn DVD-RW LWD-451S [DVD], and LiteOn DVD-RW LWD-451S [CD-R/RW].

If you use the main Nero interface then on the 'New Compilation' dialogue box there is a dropdown list at top left that allows me to choose between CD and DVD.

If you don't have these options then an uninstall/reinstall may be what's needed.

BRYNIT 09:26 16 Mar 04

If you open Nero Burning ROM (Not Nero Express) in New Compilation window top left coner click on CD and change to DVD.

georgemac 09:38 16 Mar 04

I thought it would be something simple. Don't know how I never noticed it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…