nero 6 -questions

holly polly 08:41 15 Jan 04

hi using nero 6 ,usually with no probs ,though a lately i have had a few disc fail on me ,i have never noticed till now -when burning cdr disks is nero suppose to cache the files?,because mine aint ,though on cdrw it does ,burns are taken much longer also the buffer goes up to 100% and stays on completed 5%for about 2-3 minutes is this normal ,the cd r writer is a msi ,and has until now performed faultlessly -any answers greatfully recieved -regards-hol pol....

Big Elf 11:12 15 Jan 04

I'm using version 5.5 so it will be different but I have a setting in preferences to changes various settings for the cache. Maybe it isn't set on yours?

MichelleC 14:05 15 Jan 04

A couple of ideas: Nero uses a aspi layer to burn to the CD, (you can have several installed). Here's the newest version of Forceaspi click here

or DMA enabled (the option can revert to PMI mode sometimes so it's worth checking).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…