NERO 6 PROBLEM

casper69 08:04 20 Mar 06

Hi
i have nero6 and im trying to put avi and mpeg files of me and my family on to a dvd disc to watch on my dvd player, now the 12 files i wont to put on add up to 3gb but when i try to burn them on to a dvd it comes up saying the files are over 8gb any ideas?
cheers

surfmonkey #:@} 12:59 20 Mar 06

the avi file you are using may be only 3gb in size but when you convert them to another format DVD you change the file, and the size of the file after conversion become larger dont know the size to ratio thingy buts thats basicaly it

ACOLYTE 13:09 20 Mar 06

Maybe this will help i have used it in the past to make an avi file to dvd,as it says though you do get the "Demo version" tag on the file with the demo version lol.
click here

how to connvert avi to dvd with it:
click here

you will need divx codecs though they are not hard to find on the net.

gfpbatpcadvisor 17:51 20 Mar 06

this is good advise, i use this software and it so easy its unbelievable, but also i would remove nero 6 and get an earlier version if you need to keep it or check the nero site for a patch that repairs nero 6 problems, unfortunatley you may still be trying to get to much on your dvd suggest you burn 2 discs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…