Nero 6 - multiple slide shows on one DVD

EFC1878 04:25 27 Mar 05

I have recently bought Nero 6 with a view to placing photos on DVD slide shows.

How do I manage to place more than one set of photos into differnt chapters /sldie shows on the same DVD i.e. on the same project?

Is it simply make a new sldie show or does that start a new project altogether?

john-232317 09:15 27 Mar 05

Never tried it but click here to download user manual. There is a part on menus and titles in it, also just click on what you want to do and follow the tips windows etc. It takes time to learn ;-), I should try doing one show first, then progress.

EFC1878 16:12 27 Mar 05

Thanks for the links. I have downloaded the PDF files and will let you know how I ge ton.

Stuartli 17:01 27 Mar 05

Never done more than one slide show in Nero for CD-R use, but would imagine that using Multisession mode would allow additional slide shows to be added.

IIRC Nero6 Reload allows more manipulation than earlier versions. See:

click here

EFC1878 23:20 28 Mar 05

I have managed to create 10 short slideshows that appear as chapters on the DVD. However each time I burn to DVD and play it in my DVD player the first 7 'shows/chapters' appear fine with the transitions as they should be. Then from that point it gets more erratic with blank screens appearing for a period of time and the 10th show does not get beyond a balnak screen.

Has anybody else had this problem>?

Any advice?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…