Nero 6 DVD Slide Show

Swampy 06:36 05 Jul 05

Hi,
I've created a dvd slide show using Nero 6. It plays fine on the computer and the TV through our dvd player, but on the TV the edges of the pictures are cut off. This means the captions I've inserted on the pictures are missing. I've tried adjusting the TV settings and even tried the disc in someone elses player and TV.

Any Ideas please?

€dstowe 08:38 05 Jul 05

Don't know if this is the case with you but I've noticed that in DVD movies there is more of the picture visible on a computer monitor than there is on a TV screen.

hssutton 10:11 05 Jul 05

I dont't use Nero, but on other programs I've used I have noticed a little over scanning when veiwed on TV. Have you considered resizing of your images? I guess you have done the obvious and set the ratio aspect

Swampy 05:28 06 Jul 05

Hi,
Thanks for the responses so far. Yes, I have tried re-burning the slide show and selecting a different aspect ratio (as apposed to Auto). I'll try a normal DVD on the computer to compare with TV. Perhaps it is a general problem and not specific to Nero! Any other ideas please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…