Nero 6 CD Label Designer and included labels

sheila.weston 11:42 12 Jan 05

Included in the pack for nero 6 are some free 'neato' labels. I used nero 6 to design a label for the CD and tried printing it using a sheet of A4 paper. The circular 'disc' doesn't match the position of the disc on the neato label. What have I done wrong?

I went to New Document>Data and selected Data B&W template.selected the Data tab at the bottom of the window. In FILE>PAPER STOCKS there is 'Neato CD labels 2UP (letter)' which is what it says on the label sheet. But the preview picture on the right shows two CD labels one below the other whereas the sheet supplied with Nero has a smaller core label as well as two narrow spine labels. Have I missed something? I put the Neato sheet in with the longer side downwards folloing the arrows on it.

Thanks for any help.

ACOLYTE 11:54 12 Jan 05

Best bet is to tear the labels in half there should be 2 parts then put the smooth edge in the printerwith the cd bit to the right.
When you select the type of cover i always select
standard,then empty document,then pick Disk from the tabs at the bottom,select your paper/label type from the drop down list, align your image to the centre of the cd and widen shorten to fit,then look at print preview to see how it looks,if it doesnt fit adjust till you get the effect you like.

sheila.weston 12:37 12 Jan 05

No, the paper size is A5 (ie half an A4 size)and if I tore it in half I would cut the label in half.

toni b 13:47 12 Jan 05

When Nero cover design is open click on > file > paper stocks then view each paper stock untill you find one that looks like what you are using, then print one off on normal paper to be sure it is the correct template and compare it to sticker.(I was given some shop branded stickers for xmas and because they had no measurements on them I had to do as above)

€dstowe 14:12 12 Jan 05

If your label size is A5 you must set your printer to A5 and print on to an A5 sheet. Printing A4 on to what is going to be A5 will not give the printer the correct size information.

There should be templates for your labels in the Nero Cover Designer software.

sheila.weston 14:43 12 Jan 05

Ah......... yes, I'll try that - also the orientation will need to be landscape. But why isn't the preview window for '2UP (letter)' showing an image like the page supplied with Nero?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…