Nero 6- Burning Music videos to DVD...HELP!!!

Cingularman 20:56 15 Jan 06

Hello!

What i am trying to do is: I downloaded a few music videos that i would like to burn onto a DVD so i can watch them in a dvd player instead of teh comp.

When i set up the dvd through nero express. I get ot the burn process, but it errors out all the time, It states: The transcoding has failed, and the burn process fails...

This is my first time trying this, does anyone here have advise on how to complete this??

I have also heard about downloading DVD santa. Will thsi work for me to take the music videos and burn to a dvd disc???

ANy advice would be awesome

theDarkness 21:38 15 Jan 06

DVD Santa converts just about any video file to play on a normal dvd player. The only problem is that the quality of the converted video files for playing on your dvd might be slightly less than the originals played on your pc, but it does the job.

You can get the demo version here:
click here

DVD Santa "Converts and Burns All Video Formats, such as DivX / XVid movies, AVI format videos, Mpeg movies, VCD/SVCD movies, WMV videos, Real videos, Quicktime videos DIRECTLY into DVDs so that you can watch them on your TV with your family and friends. "

Cingularman 21:44 15 Jan 06

If i download the free version of dvdsanta... will there be a disclaimer or anything written on the final product when i put it in a dvd player to watch?....

Like "demo version" or anything to that affect?

Thank you for you help, i will try this

Biotech 23:22 15 Jan 06

You should be using Nerovision express.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac