nero 6 (Bundled) Am I entitled to "reloaded"

six-h 16:07 22 Nov 05

I've tried to download the above at the library but without success, don't know if it is due to library having blocks in place but I would like to have "incd" not particularly bothered about the rest of the upgrade package. I've tried to ask nero using the contact us button on thier website but cannot get it to accept my e-mail. anyone help??

pj123 16:20 22 Nov 05

Whatever version of Nero 6 you have should be enough to update (note: not Upgrade) to the latest version.

I have recently updated my OEM version 6 to Nero Reloaded except for InCD. The latest version of InCD appears to have many problems. I now don't use InCD at all because of that.

If you are unable to download these updates yourself I have them all on my hard disk and I can easily burn them to a CD and post it out to you. email me via the envelope.

GaT7 16:47 22 Nov 05

Like pj123 I've also given up with InCD (& Easy CD Creator's DirectCD), as its 'packet writing' method of burning makes data storage very unreliable. I prefer burning multisession CDs now click here. G

PS - Very kind offer by pj123 : ))

PaulB2005 16:49 22 Nov 05

When you say you "updated my OEM version 6 to Nero Reloaded" is this Nero 6 Express or and OEM of the full Nero?

GaT7 16:50 22 Nov 05

Multisession CDs with Nero 'guide' click here. G

incd version 4 is the culprit. you should be able to goto nero.com navigate to downloads usually under support and once there all 4 parts of update are available. work your way thro and you should be Ok. then if nero 7 is offered to you as an update you will not have problems
Best of Luck

sunny staines 16:57 22 Nov 05

updated oem nero6 to latest version 6 plus INCD all work ok

pj123 17:48 22 Nov 05

PaulB2005, My OEM version was bought from click here

When I bought it, it cost £3.49 plus postage but it now seems to be £1.94 plus postage.

I have just ordered the next one down {AC 5097} because I seem to have a problem with NeroVision. I expect it to be delivered tomorrow, Wednesday, 23rd November.

I have now downloaded the latest updates for this version which are: Nero 6.6.0.18 and NeroVision 3.1.0.20 and InCD 4.3.20.1

Anybody who wants them please email via the envelope and I will post them out on CD.

PaulB2005 18:25 22 Nov 05

It's not Nero Express then.

I ahev Nero Express which is on the same CD as the ones you posted. I have also updated to Nero 6.6.0.18 and Nero Vision Express 3.1.0.21, but aren't Nero Reloaded.

Is Nero Reloaded different some how?

pj123 12:28 23 Nov 05

PaulB2005, Not sure I understand you.

I downloaded Package 1 and Package 2 from:

click here

I can switch from Nero Express 6 to Nero Burning ROM 6 as and when I want. All seem to be working OK.

six-h 12:51 23 Nov 05

Thanks pj123 you are most kind to offer sending me the updates, but before I put you to that trouble, I will try and see if there is an option to "Update " rather than "upgrade" which is what I suspect I was originally trying to do as kellysbouncas detailed, but it did nothing. after seemingly downloading each of the 4 sections. maybe it needs me to do this on my own machine to verify that I have indeed got the original oem software?? I will let you know if I'm successful. Thanks again to all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…