nero 6

muffin1947 14:56 27 Dec 05

I am getting the following error when I try to use nero 6 ultra edition.Invalid block address.It starts to burn and then fails with the aforementioned error message.Can anyone help.Iam trying nero 6 because I am getting a error message on nero 7 premium which is Nero.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.This only appears on burning rom and burn audio to a cd burning to a dvd is fine.Can someone plese help it is driving me crazy.

Thanks

ade.h 16:31 27 Dec 05

Check that you can burn to the same CD with XP's own method, just to eliminate the possibility of a duff disc. That probably doesn't apply to the Nero 7 issue though, just the Nero 6 error.

Can't offer any more advice than that, as I don't use Nero.

ade.h 16:32 27 Dec 05

click here Might be worth having a look at that.

mattyc_92 21:05 28 Dec 05

If you download the latest version of Nero 7 (click here) this problem is resolved.
Fair enough, the download is just over 100megs without the Yahoo ToolBar, but it is worth it if you want to keep with Nero 7

Hope that helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…