Nero 6

bonze 13:25 07 Jan 05

When i open nero to copy disc to disc it freezes and corrupts explore I then have a job to shut down and re start. I am running Win ME. Any help or ideas would be gratfully recieved.

Megatyte 15:01 07 Jan 05

"I am running Win ME"

I think that you've answered your own question.

ACOLYTE 15:06 07 Jan 05

"I am running Win ME"
I think that you've answered your own question.

I dont know what that means or what reference to ME and nero but nero should work with ME as well as any other OS,or did i miss somthing?

Have you tried copying from cd to hard drive and back to cd again? and if so what happens.

bonze 15:35 07 Jan 05

Nero express won't open now I click on it an nothing happens.

ACOLYTE 15:37 07 Jan 05

Have you tried uninstalling it? and is it OEM did you get it with the drive or is it demo?

bonze 16:11 07 Jan 05

The copy came bundled with a DVD writer I have copied cd's before and they were alwright. I just tried a reinstall and got a blue screen on restart.

THE TERMINATOR 16:37 07 Jan 05

Have you tried a system restore?...TT

THE TERMINATOR 16:38 07 Jan 05

What are the specs of your machine?

bonze 16:51 07 Jan 05

I have managed to copy disc to disc in nero express. used sys restore.perhaps re install helped.Comp spec 1.67 gigahertz AMD Athlon XP
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache Thank you for interest. Fingers crossed things will be OK.

I have copied a video to hard drive then using nerovision 3 to transcode it how do I save it so that I dont have to transcode it again

bonze 17:02 07 Jan 05

You have lost me I hav no idea what transcode a video means.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…