Nero 5.5.10.56 and DVD burning.

Border Collie 17:42 05 May 05

I've been using Nero Burning ROM 5.5.10.56 quite successfully until I tried to get my home video onto DVD. I had tried using DVD-R but on trying to burn I was greeted with 'DVD-Video compliance test failed'. I was told by a friend I should use DVD+R discs and purchased some. Same message appears.

I have successfully made movies with Windows Movie maker and transferred them to CD-Video and viewed them on TV via my home DVD player.

I've also been able to burn my movies on to DVD using DVD-ROM(ISO), which work fine in Windows Media Player but not on my home DVD Player which states it is the wrong sort of disc.

I've done a search on this site and found numerous threads with help and advise.

I appear to be missing something, (a few brain cells maybe), just one question. Do I need any extras to tranfer my home movies to DVD using Nero set at DVD - DVD-Video?

Thank you. BC

Border Collie 17:44 05 May 05

Sorry, accidently double posted. I'll tick this as resolved but click here for the thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…