BBez 16:31 01 Nov 03

when writing .vobs as a DVD-video format in nero, while burning "disc at once", i get an error at 100% stating that it "cannot perform disc-at-once end-track". The DVD -/+ R plays fine in my DVD player, but, as it's archive's, i don't want any write errors. I also have tried running with ASPI v4.60 & ASPI v4.70 .dll's and got LG's latest recommended firmware (for the HL-DT-ST DVDRAM 4040B) but errors still occur. Also, can someone recommend some writing software that'll write DVD-R's error free...thanks in advance...

Nero 6 is what you want, download the demo, if you have Kazaa, look for the serial number and there you have it, happy burning. Gary

Smiler 17:25 01 Nov 03

from the site policy
'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

powerless 17:46 01 Nov 03

DAO - If the drive does not support it, me thinks you cannot DAO.

siouxah1 19:14 01 Nov 03

I am using a HL-DT-ST DVDRAM 4020B.

The software that came with it, 'B's Recorder Gold 5' writes with no errors, for me. Version 5.09.

BHA Corporation I think.

Not quite the same but who knows!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…