Nero 55 Language Packs

David4637 14:55 05 Nov 04

Would someone please explain what the above are for. Are they the help files which are not included when I installed the original CD?
Here with the Nero link - click here

Thanks David

BRYNIT 15:26 05 Nov 04

The language pack is so you can change from say an English version to Spanish. If you require a user guide click here

Eric10 15:43 05 Nov 04

David4637. You are correct in your assumption. Nero's Help doesn't work unless the appropriate language pack is installed.

David4637 15:36 06 Nov 04

Not quite sure what you mean - If you installed Nero 5 with English then the help files would also be in English and they would work. Therefore from the above logic, I would assume I do NOT need to install a Language pack as I only use it in English? Thanks David

Eric10 18:08 06 Nov 04

When I used Nero 5 in the past, a clean install of Nero didn't have the help files included and if you clicked on 'Help' you would get an error message. Installing the English Language Pack corrected this proplem. If you don't get an error when you try to use Help then you are OK.

David4637 14:42 07 Nov 04

Thanks I think I got an error message when called up the help files. Have always managed sort myself without using the help files. Will try loading the Nero Language Pack. Thanks all for your help. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…