nero 5.5

bob_the_builder 19:36 09 Mar 04

i downloaded a demo of nero 6 tryed to put 5.5 nero back on keeps telling me the install was interuped and cannot go any further turned off everything i can think off, what a do get is a message telling me the demo is up but i unistalled it so it must be overiding nero 5.5
help please

bob

Marjy5 19:46 09 Mar 04

Make sure that the Nero folder in Programs files has been deleted. Run Regedit, hit Ctrl+F and search for Nero keeping the value,key and data boxes checked.Delete any entries relating to Nero. Once you finished that repeat the process again and search for Ahead insted of Nero. Good luck!

Marjy5 19:48 09 Mar 04

....after you've done that, restart then try installing 5.5 again.

bob_the_builder 10:41 10 Mar 04

can any one help me with nero downloaded demo of nero 6 thought it was installed and cant load 5.5 back on in the install and unistall in the control panel it wont let me get it of

bob

zemdarin 11:17 10 Mar 04

You need to go to Pinnacle system and get the reg/deleteMFS application tool then the regfix2 tool which will restore your Application code.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…