nero

muffin1947 11:58 10 Jun 06

When I try to burn to DVD using nero I get the message no compatible file found.And it also says Audio t5 and video T5.these are AVI files and if I want to move one to a different folder I get the message do you want to move this read only file what is a read only file.I have only started getting this message since I clicked on copy file instead of move file.These are some movies that I have downloaded and they play allright.the icons are in a different format in that the background colour is whiteBut even the few icons which are still in the original format have the same problem.Why would clicking on copy file cause this problem and how do I solve it.Sorry this is so long.

Hertz Van Rentyl 12:14 10 Jun 06

Try changing the file attributes from "read only" by right clicking the file and choose properties, then untick the read only box.

Hertz Van Rentyl 12:15 10 Jun 06

You need to change the avi files to mpeg as well I think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…