Nero

norming 21:56 07 Jul 04

I wish to copy the contents of 3 CD’s onto one with NERO and yes there is plenty of room. I set it up for a multisession and burn the first CD. When I try to ‘continue multisession’ by putting the first in the Writer and lining up the second I get the words “The medium is not writable!” I now have 4 copies of the first but am unable to add 2 & 3. I even tried a ReWritable CD with the thought that if it didn’t work I could always wipe it clean but when I tried was told that it was write-protected! Help!
Norming

Diodorus Siculus 22:14 07 Jul 04

Can you copy all three to the hdd first and then copy to CD?

sicknote 22:23 07 Jul 04

Can you not add the contents of first CD,then the next Cd and then the next cd.When all is on burn the cd as one

MIke 00:04 08 Jul 04

Just a thought, when you say copy cd are you chosing that option within Nero? I.e copy cd from the type of cd's you can make on the left hand side of the "New compilation Window"?

If so I believe this will finalise the disc so you won't be able to add any more data to it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…