Nero

tes 16:15 03 Jan 04

I want to do an incremental backup using Nero Backitup but I only get the option for a Full Backup even though I have done a full backup before. What am I doing wrong?

woodchip 16:18 03 Jan 04

You select what to backup expand the + sign and by ticking the boxes

tes 16:38 03 Jan 04

Done that but still only get the option for a full backup

QQAA 19:04 03 Jan 04

Can be found in the author's website click here and it had received much praises from reviewers in various websites.

It also has the so-called "incremental backup" feature which has become a trend for Files-Backup type of backup tool nowadays, to speed up the process.

Generally, I feel Ahead Germany is over-stretching its corporate resources over the past year as it obviiously aims to become the swiss army knife of software company. Just try if you could recall how many new related and non-related products (and variants) it has introduced since its early days as the author of Nero Burning ROM CD-mastering software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…