Nelson email organizer and Outlook

TN 19:07 23 Aug 06

Has anyone had any problems getting Nelson Email Organiser to start with Outlook? When Outlook starts I get the following message "The add-in "C:\Program Files\NEO Pro2\CmdExNP.dll could not be installed or loaded. The problem may be resolved by running Detect & Repair on the Outlook Help File".
Running Help and Repair does nothing to help unfortunately. I tried copying the .dll file in question from the NEO Folder to the Outlook Folder and this also did not resolve the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

al224 19:09 23 Aug 06

its obvisly saying that NEO is not supported by outlook.

al224 19:10 23 Aug 06

you shouldnt need a seperate email organiser. Outlook is fine on its own.

TN 19:15 23 Aug 06

sorry AL224, Outlook is definitely supported by NEO and I've been running both for about 6 years with no problems: I tried System Restore to a date when they were both working but that did not fix the problem - the reason I use both is because I deal with a lot of emails and each programe does things that the other does not.

VoG II 19:20 23 Aug 06
  al224 19:27 23 Aug 06

maybe NEO has released a new version that you need to upgrade to.

dont think is right.

VoG II 20:06 23 Aug 06

If you can't fix the problem you could try Lookout instead click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…