negative net

jimmer409® 19:03 27 Mar 06

hello all, if you want some real grief, just sign up to plus net for internet service, never mind all the reviews, this is the most sorry service i have ever seen in my life, signed up a month ago after a falling out with bt, eventually got connected after much trouble, paying 21.99 for 2m service, only getting 1m, complained on 18 mar, to date still no reply or increase in speed, try to call customer services, joke, permantly locked on there is a 10 min+ wait. if you need further info, please email me and i will show you all the trouble files. beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACOLYTE 19:48 27 Mar 06

Have you got trouble with the sofware that comes with plusnet?,or are you just ranting out loud.

jimmer409® 20:08 27 Mar 06

no this is just ranting out loud, the software is fine, the service is substandard, have sent no less than 6 emails today, still no reply, tried to call umpteen times, locked on there is a 10 min wait.

ACOLYTE 20:15 27 Mar 06

It seems plusnet have made a deal with Tiscali and are now piggybacking there network to provide BB,maybe they are having more trouble than they are letting on.

jimmer409® 20:25 27 Mar 06

if this is true okay, but they could at least give customer feedback, don't see where it's a big deal to just keep one in the picture.

ACOLYTE 21:59 27 Mar 06

Quite a few things about plusnet here.

ACOLYTE 22:00 27 Mar 06

Opps forgot the link ( click here

jimmer409® 05:29 07 Apr 06

finally got the speed turned up after much agro and waiting, good, but BT 2m service was faster.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…