Needs error fixer for free of charge please?

Me&U22 20:07 08 Feb 08

Hi all,
my pc has got morethen 400 error is there anyway that i can fix them for free of charge.
thanks in advance.
regards

recap 20:09 08 Feb 08

If you mean in Event Viewer click here it may help?

If there are a lot of the same one's post them here and somebody may be able to help you further.

Me&U22 20:23 08 Feb 08

thanks recap i just did a search via one click pc fix it founds 400 error and its only fix 50 of them. my question is how do i fix the rest for free.
thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:35 08 Feb 08

C Cleaner click here

Belatucadrus 23:29 08 Feb 08

And or Advanced WindowsCare Personal Edition click here

woodchip 23:38 08 Feb 08

Your panicking over nothing, it will do that with any computer. Is you computer working OK? If it is why look for things like you are. I hope you don't drive a car like that.

wee eddie 11:11 09 Feb 08

woodchip is right

This is just the makers of that particular products way of making you buy their product. Don't be worried.

To Start with:

Do you have an up-to-date Anti-virus running? Do you have a Fire-wall running? Do you have any Anti Spyware installed and how often do you run it.

There are First Class Varieties of all of those available Free.

Once you have that organised that, there are many other pieces of Housekeeping Software that are available for Free. Each addresses another source of "Error" but most of these, so called, "Errors" make little, or No, difference to the operation of your PC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…