Needing advice on fax modems

nooney 20:07 06 Feb 03

I would like to replace one of our office faxes with a modem to receive the faxes or telephone calls so that I can print out the faxes via computer.I spend a fortune on fax ink cartridges.
I understand there are some modems which are suitable, but they have limited capacity for storage?
Normally storage for 10-20 faxes is OK as I could view and download those regularily , but what
I really need is storage of at least 50 faxes (over the week-end)
Any body know of such device?

Kegger 20:13 06 Feb 03

most multifunction devices will not only download the fax they can be set up for veiwing and deleting if you didn't want them. we have an all singing photocopier scanner fax (15 CLIENT LICENCES)which allows any of the office staff into the system to view and release the faxes. keep this open and i will send you exact details tomorrow

wing-zero 20:25 06 Feb 03

my bt speedway isdn card can do it. it use speedway fax and it will do what kegger said. it acts just like an e-mail in-out box

anchor 09:10 07 Feb 03

This should do what you ask.

"Store up to 20 minutes of messages or approximately 50 fax pages."

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…