Needed a CD with Utilities for GA-7VKML M/board

lenthepen 09:52 01 Dec 04

Hi, I have had a H/Disk crash, which I have so far failed to resurect, and on installing a new H/Disk I find that I need the installation CD with the drivers for KM266 VGA Driver, Realtek AC'97 Audio Driver, RealTek 8139/8100 Lan Driver.

These all come on A VIA 4 in 1 Service Pack Driver Utility.that originaly came with the GA-7VKMKL Motherboard...........

If any one can help me to get hold of this , you will save my bacon ! at the moment my Monitor will only show in 16 colors, and the Audio is non existent......Aren't Computers Fun !!!!!

Gongoozler 10:03 01 Dec 04

You should be able to get all the drivers you need from the Gigabyte , either here, click here or from the download center click here

mattyc_92 11:07 01 Dec 04

Try installing SP2 or SP1 and that should help!!! If you are running XP, then your o/s should of automatically installed the hardware's drivers when you installed XP and/or when you "booted" your system up to load XP for the first time.... If Win98, drivers should be located and installed for your or asked for the disk with the drivers when you "booted" up windows for the first time...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…