need websites for dowloading music etc

jackyl 19:19 21 Apr 03

Anyone know of any websites to download music, games and dvds.Would be greatful for any advise.

monkeyshine 19:22 21 Apr 03

I have no doubt that one of our usavoury band will point you in the direction of copyright infringement.

Eva-238899 20:48 21 Apr 03

mp3.com

I dont recognise your name so assume that you are fairly new to the forum?

If I am correct, I would just say that you will soon find that piracy and software hacks are not tolerated on this site at all. If you wish to find such sites, there are other places you can go to.

Lexis.

I wonder where your name comes from? (It is also the name of a professional legal database, so you should know all too well the problems of copyright theft). I would advise not responding to such requests.

powerless 21:52 21 Apr 03

click here Next time around.

Peverelli 22:10 21 Apr 03

Another legal site: click here

Camille 22:41 21 Apr 03

just as a postscript to this - I worry about these p2p sites, not only because of the illegality but also because of the threat of viruses. But try telling that to my kids! I'm losing count of the number of times I've uninstalled kazaa from my pc.
Are the sites suggested by powerless and peverelli legal AND safe? I could do with an alternative to give the kids next time we have this argument
(or failing that, idiot-proof instructions on how to stop web-savvy teenagers from installing programs without my permission)

powerless 22:49 21 Apr 03

click here for what PCA have to say about my link.

I think the link i gave is correct.

Camille 23:03 21 Apr 03

thanks

Peverelli 08:10 22 Apr 03

Yes my link is safe. Peoplesound is a showcase for new talent and allow free downloads to encourage you to buy music if you like what you hear. It is NOT a p2p site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…