need urgently a course in it

isabela 16:53 10 Apr 09

hello i'am isabela i need urgently your help...i'm looking to do a course in it and i need you to tell me a course that will be reconised in the europe...and i need you to tell me a course not so expensive i think less then 1.800 may be 2.000 it's fine...i was looking at skills train but it's 2.700 pounds and i don't have enough money...if you can help me please do it i nedd to begin the course imediately because i have already 16 and a half and i now the course may be even 2 years....
PS:i'm romanian i live in friern barnet london with my parents and only my dad has a job.me my mother and sister stay at home... and i need somethig good because i'm not thinking to stay here all my life i need the qualification in romania too...thanks you i i hpe you understand me and you will help me

Pamy 16:59 10 Apr 09

You would be better off not paying for a private course , but going to your local educational classes.

splatter 17:47 10 Apr 09

There is always ECDL (click here) which is valid across europe.

A bit of info on what sort of IT you wish to do would help.

Things like Microsoft and CISCO certification's are desired all over the world...though they cost a fair bit more that £2000 (Though you could look at Koenig Solutions [click here])

Also try your local library, they ofter run courses for beginners.

If you don't specifically need a qualification, but just want knowledge you could always get a bunch of books from Borders, amazon.com or others...then self teach yourself from home using your own computer.

lotvic 18:13 10 Apr 09

read this thread in Consumerwatch forum click here for others bad experience with them.

Instead I would advise you to go your local college and ask there for courses.

lotvic 18:19 10 Apr 09

Do not use Skillstrain others have had bad experience.

Read the thread in Consumerwatch forum click here

I would advise you to go your local college and ask there for courses.

(Sorry for double post, I posted first one before editing it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…