need to update my 'photo' pack?

badgery 13:41 11 May 05

Just starting to try and produce website, and am still using a photo package given to me years ago! I really have only used it for 'red-eye' removal on my family photos. It's called 'Arcsoft Photo studio 2000', and I wonder if I should look for better? Funds are tight, but any suggestions? Thanks.

BEN MARSHALL 13:51 11 May 05

hi ye it may be worth updating the product online via a download that may be discounted if you redgisterd the product or find a free product like in the download section of PC Advisors site! I have got a surgestion for your website if doing it for free use click here its a great site and you get free google submission! I also surgest a great animated text site called wclick here its worth it it give your site a fresh cool new look! It also has lots of links hope this helps .BEN.

badgery 15:34 11 May 05

Thanks, Ben, I'll have at look at these, and see about an upgrade of Arcsoft.

Diodorus Siculus 17:00 11 May 05

Try serif's photoplus for a free and pretty competent graphics program. click here

Irfanview is also an excellent option for basic work with images

badgery 12:46 12 May 05

Thanks, I will give the Serif a go, Irfanview - I have been using for re-sizing images, already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…