Need suggestions!

sarah.jennifer 17:20 13 Nov 07

I am looking for a low cost system that will print batches of 1000 to 2000 audio CD's for a school music department in UK. Can someone recommend me a company that does this type of work with reasonable price and good quality?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Meshuga 17:32 13 Nov 07

If you want to know of a company to do the work why are you looking for a low cost system? Sounds to me as though you will be infringing someones copyright by copying audio cds, unless of course yo intend paying royalties. In any case, I would think that you would need the copyrighters permission to do it.

Technotiger 17:49 13 Nov 07

Hmm, not quite sure what you mean? Print? Do you mean just printing the covers? 'Cos I think my friend Meshuga is thinking in terms of Burning Music CD's.

Meshuga 18:02 13 Nov 07

Hi Technotiger, You are exactly right,thats how it appears to me. She says she wants to print "audio CDs" NOT print the covers or sleeves. That sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Technotiger 18:09 13 Nov 07

If she already has the music cd's, it is of course possible to print directly onto the CD's. The original Post is a bit lacking in clarity of intention!

Technotiger 18:12 13 Nov 07

Plus, looking for a Company that does that type of work, hardly seems likely that anything illegal is involved.

Meshuga 18:17 13 Nov 07

Technotiger, I agree that there is a lack of clarity there but if it is her intention to copy a purchased disc on to 2000 blank discs that must involve copyright. No response from her so far but perhaps she would care to explain further.

Meshuga 18:23 13 Nov 07

I am not suggesting that there is anything illegal in what she is intending but copyright law might be involved. Clarification would soon clear it up.

johnnyrocker 18:53 13 Nov 07

sounds like start of the silly season

johnny.

umbongo(uk) 20:33 13 Nov 07

plz take a look at link from The University of Edinburgh

click here

also read the final paragraph about agents pretending to be companys but end up sending it on to others to do the work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…