Need suggestion on MS Office 2007

sarahjn10 10:45 10 Feb 09

Hey Guys!!

My sister is doing a degree and has been using the free trial of Microsoft Office that came with her PC to save her work.
What's happened now is that the trial has run out and when she goes into her documents, presentations etc., she can only view them, not edit or save or manipulate them in any way.
I’m now looking for full version software for her; can someone please let me know how can I get it? I browsed a few websites and found ecostsoftware. Is this fine to buy from them? Will it work out?
click here
Please advice.

Diodorus Siculus 10:50 10 Feb 09

She can purchase home and student version for about £70 I believe.

Or she can download OpenOffice from click here free of charge and pretty much compatible with MSOffice.

brundle 10:52 10 Feb 09

Get OpenOffice, not as polished as Office but loads and saves the majority of Office formats, and it's free. click here

Is your sister is enrolled as a student, the Home/Student edition of Office will only set you back about £65, but lacks a few of the applications included with other versions of Office; click here

Diodorus Siculus 10:52 10 Feb 09

click here it's £60 at Amazon.co.uk

What was she using? If only MSWord, then download Abiword from click here which is very good as a standalone word processor.

skeletal 11:19 10 Feb 09

Or get the enterprise edition for under £60 from click here

Skeletal

BRYNIT 11:29 10 Feb 09

Cheapest place I have found on the web for office 2007 for students click here.

Sara K 17:48 11 Feb 09

OpenOffice is good and is compatible with Office. I can't be sure if it will do everything your sister needs, but it is free and worth a look at.

You can rad about it and download at Filehippo.com

wjrt 21:43 11 Feb 09

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…