In need of specific photo software

RubyTuesday 11:53 19 Jan 04

Hi there....I am trying to find a photogragh software program (maybe a trial download), to enable me to change normal square photo's into an oval shape! I have tried 7 different progs over the last 2 weeks without any luck. I am trying to do this for a friend who is leaving the country and want to make a specific kind of album for them. Can anyone help?

AragornUK 11:57 19 Jan 04

You can't 'change' a square photo to an oval. All you can do is select an Oval shape and copy it, then create a new picture with that oval.

Try Paint Shop Pro click here? I know this does what I have described above.

Gongoozler 12:05 19 Jan 04

I was about to suggest PaintShop Pro, but AragornUK beat me to it. In checking up on my recommendation I found this very useful site click here

RubyTuesday 12:13 19 Jan 04

My grateful thanks to....AragornUK, seekit and Gongoozler. I will definitely try these...thank you all soooo much..:) xx

Sheila-214876 16:48 19 Jan 04

You could also try Professor Franklin which will put an oval (or lots of other type frames) around your original photo. I got it free courtesy of Epson with one of their printers I bought. You could try professor franklin in Google and see what you get.

RubyTuesday 16:51 19 Jan 04

Cheers ennuye.....will try anything at this stage!!

Sheila-214876 16:56 19 Jan 04

The one I have is called Instant Photo Effects go to click here around $29.99 which is about £17.

AubreyS 17:22 19 Jan 04

This will do everything that you want. Its one of the best programs that I've ever used and you have a free trial of it.

AubreyS 17:23 19 Jan 04

And I'll even put the link in for you as well!

click here

Pesala 17:26 19 Jan 04

If you want something a bit more decorative than a simple oval frame click here

RubyTuesday 17:31 19 Jan 04

Thanks so much AubreyS.....on the case now!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…