Need someone to build me a Gaming PC

CookedPancakes 20:29 06 Mar 14

I have a budget of around £1,000 and am looking for a gaming PC which i can play on the best graphics i can get. I would be wanting to play games like Dayz Standalone and garry mod and later on i might want to record if anyone can help me please try i want it to last a while. i could go a bit over 1000 for monitor and keyboard but around 1000 for the pc

CookedPancakes 17:19 07 Mar 14

Thanks for replying i like the look of this one click here i would like a decent enough monitor but mouse and keyboard i dont really need to spend alot on

and

CookedPancakes 18:15 07 Mar 14

ok thanks my budget is around 1k i can go a bit over but not much i have a brother who made one for £1500 but i dont have enough money to get one for that much. if u can have a look ill be happy enough to have a look aswell its just i dont really know about all of this stuff

CookedPancakes 14:32 08 Mar 14

Had a look at them ones you gave me they look decent not entirely clear what's on it would you be able to give a link like the URL so I can go look they look really good though for the budget

Woolwell 14:40 08 Mar 14

Ring Chillblast and talk your way through the system having their site open in front of you. I have bought from them and they are helpful. They tend to come with absolute minimum of software.

nickf 17:42 08 Mar 14

I can certainly recommend Scan to build for you , I have used them , and found the build quality and customer service to be excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now