Need to reboot/reformat...clear pc processes !.

Fixme 17:41 12 Apr 06

Hello there,

Just want to clear up on a few things. I have bought a PC brand new about 2 and half years ago and have never reformatted the pc yet , I wish to do so as my pc seems sluggish and there are alot of processes running when I check via the task manager.

What can I do? I thought of reformatting the pc but then I would lose all the photographs and documents that I have saved, is there a way I can save all the documents/photos before the reformat?

As regards to the proccesses running on the task manager, how do I know which ones i need and which i dont? I dont want to take any risk to damage the pc. Are the Procceses the same as the registry files?

I have looked up on a few others forums and website but they all seems confusing to me.

Any advice would be much appreicated.

Thanks in Advance.

David

Diodorus Siculus 17:57 12 Apr 06

click here
Startup list of what's necessary and what's not.

You can copy your photos / documents etc to CD or DVD - I presume you have a writer given the age of the PC.

What sort of recovery disk came with the PC?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…