Need printer that will print to edge of paper

Newuser276 09:14 14 Aug 03

I have an HP970Cxi printer which does not - I believe in common with many inkjet printers - print to the edge of the paper. This is particularly annoying when I use it, together with my scanner, for photocopying and the document to be photocopied is printed to the edge of the paper. I have to shrink the image - less than satisfactory when printing is already small.

Obviously real photocopiers print to the edge of the paper. What printer must I use to be able to do this? Am I limited to laser printers or do laser printers have this problem too?

Would be grateful for any advice here.

MJ

hugh-265156 09:27 14 Aug 03

in your printer properties set up the page borders as zero this should work with most printers.

crimbo 10:39 14 Aug 03

The Canon S520 does this, pretty fast and a good photo printer. Regards, Kevin

Marchmont 11:41 14 Aug 03

I have the Epson 950 photo printer. A bit pricey at £350 (some would say) but it is superb and prints right up to the very edge.

7 seperate ink cartridges (2 x black) about £10 a shot but the results are worth it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…