Need PC tech help to improve performance

sageeth009 06:42 09 Aug 13

Hey fellas, I am using a dual core pc. Since last week it it facing some problems. It restarts automatically and it freezes some times. I want to fix this problem very quickly. So I found this 1">[click here site that provides technical support. Can I trust those guys. I don't want to fry my pc buy doing unnecessary changes. If any body has worked with them or If you know a better solution, please reply. Than you.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:34 09 Aug 13

PC Freezing

1. Overheat due to faulty / blocked fans

2. PSU voltages

3. Household power surges fridge etc switching on/off

4. faulty memory stick try memtest click here virus or spyware scan for both especially if shutting down with in a few minutes of switch on or internet use

5. driver conflicts especially graphics cards get the latest drivers for your equipment

Operating system?

Auto-reboot disable:

When Running windows and it crashes you will get a blue screen and it will automatically restart, often it will restart too fast for you to see the error message. To disable auto restart on system failure, so you can see the error message.

1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> System (Windows+Pause works, too)
  2. Go to Advanced
  3. Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings...
  4. Under System Failure un-check "Automatically restart"

Chronos the 2nd 09:37 09 Aug 13

We would need to know far more details of your problem before we would be able offer a possible solution.

How old is your PC? This problem could be caused by nothing more than accumulated dust in all the fans including the one on your CPU. Easily sorted with a soft brush and a hoover.

How much RAM does your PC have/ An increase in the amount of memory might well help.

Make and model of PC would be useful? This would help us find out what components your PC has.

What operating system are you using? Some solutions might differ dependant on the OS

Secret-Squirrel 18:05 09 Aug 13

The OP has also posted the same thread on several other forums today.

Seems to me like a not-very-clever way to try and promote some dubious PC-support website.

woodchip 18:27 09 Aug 13

Have you tried running Windows Restore to a old date

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…