Need a new laptop for gaming & multimedia

sashalanyon 11 Nov 11

Hiya im a disabled female and confined to bed 3/4 days a week I use my laptop on a hospital style table above my bed. I play a lot of games and secondlife in particular and use my laptop for this and watching movies/downloading music, photo uploads etc I currently have an acer 5551-A with ati 4250 graphics (i have no idea what that means by the way sorry!) and a 3 gb memory and athlon II x 2 processor (2.1 ghz). I need to replace it and want something for under £500 with the best speed and graphics i can get and im clueless can someone please give me some advice about what i should go for. Ive mainly used ACERS but have had an ASUS and emachines and a HP and a compaq before but always return to acers as i never have a problem with them.

gengiscant 12 Nov 11

Is this your PC? Laptop

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message