Need a new laptop for gaming & multimedia

sashalanyon 19:25 PM 11 Nov 11

Hiya im a disabled female and confined to bed 3/4 days a week I use my laptop on a hospital style table above my bed. I play a lot of games and secondlife in particular and use my laptop for this and watching movies/downloading music, photo uploads etc I currently have an acer 5551-A with ati 4250 graphics (i have no idea what that means by the way sorry!) and a 3 gb memory and athlon II x 2 processor (2.1 ghz). I need to replace it and want something for under £500 with the best speed and graphics i can get and im clueless can someone please give me some advice about what i should go for. Ive mainly used ACERS but have had an ASUS and emachines and a HP and a compaq before but always return to acers as i never have a problem with them.

gengiscant 05:08 AM 12 Nov 11

Is this your PC? Laptop

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11