Need a New Gaming PC

scousebindipper 04:56 05 Aug 13

Hey so i am looking for a really good but cheap gaming PC. This will be my first one so i don't know what i'm looking for but i need help. I also have a budget of about £500 so any advice or suggestions would be great.

Chronos the 2nd 10:15 05 Aug 13

Does this PC need to include monitor,keyboard, mouse and operating system?

What sort of games do you play?

scousebindipper 15:04 05 Aug 13

just the tower and a lot of games like skyrim, black ops 2, dead space, saints row

scousebindipper 15:10 05 Aug 13

however if there is enough money left over then any suggestions on the other stuff

Chronos the 2nd 15:27 05 Aug 13

Sorry mate I am going to struggle to find a decent gaming PC for your budget as it is.

Chillblast Fusion Chimera This is 50 quid over your budget but it is a fairly decent rig and you should get very decent frame-rates with your games.

Chillblast Fusion Firefly Slightly better graphics card but slightly poorer processor but I doubt if their is any noticeable difference.

scousebindipper 15:44 05 Aug 13

alright thanks for the help anyway, means alot :)

Mark484 06:24 09 Aug 13

That's great if you are looking for gamer PC. Gaming are really beneficial reduce stress, refine motor skills, improve your vision. But for the best gamer PC you should increase your budget. I have Cyberpower Black Pearl PC the best gamer PC with configuration - CFI Boreallight Full-Tower Gaming Case w/ 1x 140 & 2x 120mm Fans, Front USB 3.0, HDD Easy Swap Bays & Side-Panel Window (Black Color)

and If you are searching for some other good option then see on this like contain same advance gamer PC click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…