need a light

dawnyworld 14:21 18 Jan 03
  dawnyworld 14:21 18 Jan 03
  -pops- 14:26 18 Jan 03

I never click on a click here If I have no idea what I'm letting myself in for. That's how viruses get promulgated.

I'm not suggesting you are posting a virus link but it is not unkown for this to be done.

Would you care to explain a little of what you are trying to do?

Brian

Peter 14:31 18 Jan 03

You need a light what? Maybe only heavy ones are available! (;-)

Peter.

watchful 14:32 18 Jan 03

Just quit!

SDJ 14:33 18 Jan 03

Hey -pops- surely by running your mouse over click here you can see the address of the link which should give you an idea whether its safe or not?
Maybe the fact that the address begins with "store.frozenpc...." it would indicate that the site is an online shop, if you are still concerned how about note the address and enter it into a search engine.

By the way dawnyworld how do you find these things? or should I say why?
"Only in America" I guess would someone come up with that for a computer!

-pops- 14:39 18 Jan 03

I did hover but it didn't tell me a lot except that my cpu may get frozen - not a thing I relish:-))))

Brian

dawnyworld 14:41 18 Jan 03

pops have been posting here for 2 years can assure you its not a virus just somthing u might need to finish off your pc

-pops- 14:49 18 Jan 03

Please don't misunderstand. I was a bit concerned that you posted a "click here" with no indication as to what it was and, as I said above, hovering didn't do a lot to clarify.

I don't want to generate an international incident over this. I was just remarking that I don't open things that I have no idea what they are. It has happened in the past where click here's have been posted in apparent good faith but which do lead to things that are less then desirable. I can't give an illustration as they have been removed.

Brian

dawnyworld 14:53 18 Jan 03

pops sometimes u have to take chances 'if you dont click here you sometimes miss out on so much good clean fun.
no offence taken

crx16 15:11 18 Jan 03

"just somthing u might need to finish off your pc" for sure adding something that generates enough heat to glow red,it certainly could.i thought people were into cooling their machines ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…