need to know info about your system?

wilkiewonder 18:21 22 Jan 07

click here

this link was just sent to me and its great, download this and it will tell you practically everything about your system, from how much memory its got to serial number of your cpu

Totally-braindead 18:45 22 Jan 07

The link you give appears to be for SIW.
The others you can use are Belarc and Everest if that is what you are interested in.

skidzy 18:49 22 Jan 07

Agree with Totally-braindead,also easily availble via Google, click here=

Technotiger 18:58 22 Jan 07

Yes, it is SIW - I already have it on my pc. It is ok, but one thing it does not tell you about your pc, and I don't know of any other similar program, like Belarc etc, which does give this info ... and that is, 'What are the details of my PSU?'

Technotiger 18:59 22 Jan 07

ps - I must add, I do know my PSU details, but for anyone who doesn't, then this program will not tell them.

Stuartli 19:17 22 Jan 07

Belarc also provides you with details about missing MS security updates (due to US Government legislation), HotFixes etc.

click here all are handy, including Windows own System Information.

skidzy 19:19 22 Jan 07

Sorry Stu,no joy from your link here in IE7 and FF...havnt tried Opera though.

Totally-braindead 20:30 22 Jan 07

Stuartli I think thats an incorrect link, it doesn't load but appears to be an MSI motherboard link. I'm sure thats not what you meant to post.

VoG II 21:08 22 Jan 07

Stuartli probably meant click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…