Need IT products suppliers

han.net 22:44 PM 07 Feb 12

Big hello to you all ,

I want to establish a reselling business for PC and digital aplliances , and not sure where to find some good suplliers with good prices . I am looking to be an online resller , so my suppliers should be able to provide me with products at good prices to make a profit out of them .

Any advice on that or ideas would much appreciated .

Regards

wfulton_2121 11:13 AM 08 Feb 12

good question! I have wondered this for a long time and asked the question for a long time but never got anywhere!

good luck!

Ian in Northampton 11:21 AM 08 Feb 12

From memory, if you look in the 'job lots' section of eBay, there's generally a number of people claiming to have extensive lists of the kind of suppliers you're looking for.

spuds 11:47 AM 08 Feb 12

Isn't han.net something to do with a Korean company, or at least there seems to be a website indicating this?.

The only suggestion that I would make, is do a simple internet search for 'drop shipping', and the companies providing wholesale and commission through that.

Ian in Northampton 12:18 PM 08 Feb 12

This is the kind of thing I meant:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wholesale-joblots-MP3-players-laptops-PC-desktops-9-99-/110817267983?pt=UKWSJLWholesaleGL&hash=item19cd39510f#ht1110wt_1185

han.net 13:35 PM 08 Feb 12

wfulton_2121, many thanks for your wishes and will add any result that i may get from other serach places .

Thanks Ian for that idea , I will try it for sure !

spuds, I did not know that my dusplay name related to any korean company , Do you think I can claim the ownership of that company ?? just kiding , han is thae first 3 letters of my name , and net as I used to work in IT before .

Lots of thanks !

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to choose a photographer

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone