need help and your time to clarify my doubts on new tv-sony hx803

prasads 23:10 PM 13 Aug 11

Hi, recently i bought led tv of sony hx803. have few doubts and need your help and time to clarify these below doubts: 1.how can i connect to internet.manual says i need to buy USB wireless LAN adapter UWA-BR100. 1. from where i can buy for less price but quality no compromise. 2. i have good stuff in my laptop .how i can see those stuff in my TV using my laptop.which cable i need to use for this. 3. what are the other features i can enjoy from my new tv :-) 4. can i play songs and videos using the normal USB stick?

Edited by me to remove your name and mobile telephone number, and moved from Networking forum to the Helproom. (Forum Editor)

sharpamat 09:05 AM 15 Aug 11

You dont have to buy a wireless dongel you can use the ethernet connection If your router is close enought. depending on the output on your laptop if its HMDI just plug it into the set ( you have 4 points ) Sony have an excellant built in menu which covers all of the points you have asked about

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites