Need Help Uninstalling ASPI Layer

Amry 11:50 01 Mar 03

As the title suggest, I need help uninstalling an ASPI Layer-thingie...

I used to work with some programs who insist on having an ASPI Layer, and I used to install ForceASPI or something. That particular layer includes a batch file, KILL.BAT, which enabled me to uninstall the ASPI layer if I want to.

Recently, I downloaded a new ASPI layer from click here and installed it. But woe is me! That particularly F$£%*£FSF (swear words) piece of sotware messed up some of my more important programs, so I want to uninstall it. But there's no entry in the Uninstall menu, and the whole thing doesn't have an uninstall.exe file.

Which begets the question : how do I uninstall it? I *can* just delete the files installed, but based on my experience with Windows, I don't think that's a good idea. Any suggestions?

Oh, by the way, I'm running Windows XP SP1. Anyone who managed to rid me of this software will be awarded riches beyond their imagination and shall have the hand of the my daughter, the Princess *lol*.

jazzypop 12:57 01 Mar 03

See click here for a discussion and a .bat file that will do it automatically.

Amry 13:41 01 Mar 03

Yahoo!!! Problem solved. Thanks!!!

Ah... 'tis the day that my faith in humanity have been renewed.

jazzypop 15:03 01 Mar 03

Damn! Now I will have to break the bad news to my wife.

Shame really, we've got along quite nicely recently.

Ah well...

:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…