Need help with spyware.

crash n byrne 15:39 23 Oct 05

I hope to god someone can help me, I have been bombarded with spy and adware lately.

Iv run spysweeper, counterspy, spybot, ad aware,and microsoft antispyware but my browser is still being hijacked and im still getting a lot of popups.

Please please help!

johnnyrocker 15:44 23 Oct 05

have you run your anti virus? dont forget to get spyware blaster which should prevent spyware getting on there in the first place.

crash n byrne 15:47 23 Oct 05

Havent run the antivirus, ill try that.

Hamish 15:56 23 Oct 05

click here Also try the free version of click here

Mitul123 16:07 23 Oct 05

try downloading syware doctor, its the best 1 going. if u do find any threats u can buyit or delete the spyware yourself.

Mitul123 16:08 23 Oct 05

i meant "try downloading spyware doctor " ---

crash n byrne 16:15 23 Oct 05

[img]click here[/img]

This is what the antivirus found, could they have anything to do with it?

crash n byrne 17:57 23 Oct 05

ok so ran the anti virus and a2, still having the same problem with pop ups coming up every few minutes, it found loads of malware and told it to delete it yet its still happening.
any ideas?

VoG II 18:10 23 Oct 05

Try downloading Ewido click here then update it and scan.

Nellie2 20:29 23 Oct 05

To get rid of the Java byteverify exploit, go to Control panel, make sure it is on classic view then double click on the Java icon.

On the general tab, under Temporary Internet files, click delete files.

If you are still having problems after doing that and running Ewido as VoG suggested then it might be an idea to post a hijack log click here

VoG II 20:45 23 Oct 05

Also click here courtesy of Nellie2

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…