Need help to seperate mp3 tracks

TommyRed 13:13 06 Jun 04

Have a number of albums which if transferred to CD would just play as 1 track. I need to break the albums down into individual tracks but don't know how. I have the Nero trial version until the end of the month but the help sections are disabled. The tutorials don't explain it, in Wave Editor. What I need is a tutorial just for this or someone to explain who has done it, previous posts click here and click here . TR

Tony uk 13:21 06 Jun 04

Tommyred if you go here i think you'll find what your looking for click here

or here click here

Fruit Bat 13:29 06 Jun 04

1 Load Big track into NWE.

2 Play track until reach end of first song.

3 click on track at this point and wipe mouse back to start. (track turns blue on white).

4. Click edit /cut (big track is now shorter)

5. click new (new NWE window opens)

6. Click paste (your 1st song is new track)

7 save track with file name of your first song.

8 back to big track and repeat for each song.

/\0/\

TommyRed 15:23 06 Jun 04

Thanks, will try these out. TR

krypt1c 16:07 06 Jun 04

Get a copy of CD Wave from click here [about 2 pages down]. This will read in your single wav file and split it into individual wav files. You can rename & save these to the relevant title, then convert them to mp3 format.

TommyRed 17:11 06 Jun 04

Tried your solution, as I already had Nero Wave Editor, and it worked a treat after a few mishaps. Thanks all, TR

TommyRed 19:20 06 Jun 04

Will get CD Wave, it'll do when Nero demo finishes, thanks. TR

TommyRed 21:01 06 Jun 04

Tried CD Wave, what I liked was I didn't have to listen to the tracks in real time, before I split them, maybe you don't have to do it with Nero but I never found out how. TR

OU812 17:53 07 Jun 04

Just posting to bookmark since this is something that has vexed me too

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…