need help with router plz

Carm0 23:41 28 Feb 04

k i got a adsl router for my adsl

ive installed the software and drivers. problem is i want to change some settings but when i type in iexplorer and enter the supplied pass and username it is not letting me in. ive tried a few combos eg admin admin admin/password but i still cant get in any 1 have any ideas???

mgmcc 23:46 28 Feb 04

Can you "reset" the router so that it reverts to the default settings and try again?

Carm0 23:50 28 Feb 04

there is a default button in a small hole at back of router. Ive pressed this the adsl lights went off and i had to reinstall the drivers/software. i tried to login to and once again it would not let me login

the pass and username in the acrobat file is username = admin pass = password but this dont work

Carm0 00:30 29 Feb 04

JIM 00:40 29 Feb 04

make of router, type eg. wired or wireless and your ISP may poss help us to find info/setup or answer to your problem.

Carm0 00:44 29 Feb 04

its a wired router there doesnt seem to be a make on the router or the box. all it says is adsl router my isp is btopenworld

pc moron 00:54 29 Feb 04

What is the "drivers/software" you keep having to reinstall?

I'm on BTopenworld (BTYahoo now) and I use an ADSL modem/router with no problems.

JIM 00:56 29 Feb 04

Sounds like the one to give you the right information.

Carm0 01:09 29 Feb 04

its a ezsetup disk

u click next next enter ur isp details and password and thats it done

im using the router atm i can dl and browse i-net with no problems

i want to connect to so i can change a few of my router settings eg allowing ports to open but when im presented with username and pass i enter the details from the readme and it wont let me log in

gaz800 01:18 29 Feb 04

Some of these routers have a console / serial connection on the back, others have a factory reset, to set back to default. This is difficult if you don't know the make / model.

Carm0 01:20 29 Feb 04

ive reset the router still wont let me log in

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…